Thursday, September 10, 2009

cushion of wonder



yeah, like I need a new project :) NOT


Currently I am still making my quilt, jareds quilt, and the dolls are still sitting there waiting to be made... BUT i found this yesterday.... OH MY. How Jumeirah would love this... and she's turning 5 in December and 5 is a very big number and you definitely need something special made for you when you turn 5... maybe I could do it??



Anyway, I found a whole heap of awesome kids toys and ideas through a new website ( another thing I REALLY didnt need) http://www.lmnop.com.au/. Though hunting around on it, Ifound this big cusiong....I have emailed the girl who makes these and hopefully she'll be able to point me right direction and maybe I could just buy one!!


But really, wheres the fun in that ;) ??


I am going to make some fairy glen creatures too... mushrooms, fairies..... oh I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment