Wednesday, September 7, 2011

friday foto: on wednesday

Ive grown something... from a tiny bulb, to a magnificent REAL tulip. Admittedly, out of 12 bulbs this is the only one that is doing what its supposed to do and look like its supposed to... but! At least its one :) Jumeirah came tearing around the side of the house to come and see it and I raced back with her, not realising that this gorgeous flower must have sprung up over night.
I sat for ages and stared at it. The tiny fine detail of pink along the tips, the cream that blends to green.
Its truly an amazing piece of work :)

tulipwm

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I'm sorry the rest didn't come through for you. Maybe they'll come up next year. I don't know how those things work. I just let whatever wants to grow in my yard grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tulip! I love the depth of field you did.

    ReplyDelete