Friday, April 6, 2012

paper seeds: still growing strong!!

About two years ago, Jumeirah and I made our own paper and added seeds to make easter cards for her friends. With the left over cards we planted them in our own garden. (This is the blog if you want to see it)

Two Easters later.... these little flowers are still growing strong!! Ive tried to pull them out, theyve survived the craziest of weathers, pickings, stomping on ( by accident so Im told) and a variety of other measures but STILL, they grow, bloom, flourish :) Bringing me joy in the most random of moments, and reminding me that memories and moments can last forever.

Happy Easter xxx

1 comment:

  1. I remember the egg shaped seed paper you guys made. I can't believe those flowers are still blooming. I also can't believe it has been two years. No way!!

    ReplyDelete